In order to provide the most effective service, our international moving is carried out in collaboration with various partners all over the world. In order to transport the inventory, we use land, air, sea and rail transport. Our international moving service is available both to private and business clients. Prior to the start of an inter-state move, we draw up all necessary documentation and deal with the insurance issues.
Formation of international moving service price
Compared to in-state moving, international moving presumes a different use of resources which also affects the final moving service price:
1) When it comes to international moving, one of the most important price factors is the amount and size of items to be moved; in the case of air transport, the weight of the items plays an important role.
2) But the cost of moving also varies according to the distance and the destination. Our moving specialists help with moving in various destinations, but the costs deriving thereof are quite different depending on the destination.
3) The choice of transport depends on the speed and deadline for moving. The fastest solution is generally air transport, which is generally also the most expensive option.
4) We offer the help of a mover in loading and transporting the items, getting the items to the destination and unloading.
5) Should the client so request, we also provide the possibility to take care of the loading work without us – that helps to save a lot of money in the case of international moving services.
6) In the interest of security, all international transport is insured. We also recommend purchasing additional insurance coverage for valuable and fragile items.