Furniture assembly project management service helps you to avoid additional costs which, in the case of more distant sites and when using various co-operation partners, may come as a surprise to you. What does furniture assembly project management include?
- Getting new furniture from manufatory to the site. We organise transport from the client’s warehouse to the site. We make sure the transport is timely and that the goods arrive on time. We will find the best and safest solutions for carrying out furniture hauling at the site, and pay special attention to not damaging the interior finishing at the site.
- Furniture assembly on site. We install the furniture according to the client’s plan and requirements. If necessary, we cut the furniture on site to fit or perform other works necessary for successful, high quality assembly.
- Removing the furniture packaging from the site after assembly. After finishing the assembling works we clean all packaging and other litter from the site and take care of it´s utilisation. After we finish works, the rooms and furniture will be ready for immediate use.
Furniture assembly project management stages
1) Attaining information about the moving project. Adduco carries out site examinations (floors, room layout, availability of lifts, access, possible obstructions in performing works).
2) Time schedule and resources. We plan the work time schedule and the necessary work force resource.
3) Price offer. We compile and submit a price offer.
4) Project planning. After reaching an agreement we will appoint a project manager who shall organise and be responsible for the work on the site. The project manager shall draw up the best possible work schedule that will take into account the requests of sales persons builders electricians and the owners.
5) Performing works by the planned deadline.
6) Handing over the work.